Lilash is an eyelash enhancer product that has been a huge hit in the market. The makers of the product promise thicker and healthy eyelashes. Although it's a formulated product, the common question still applies. Does Lilash really works, or is it just another highly promoted product? Let's figure out the answer to this question through this review.
Purified water, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Glycerin, Coloidal Silver, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, 9 Alpha, 11 Alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinorprosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester, hydroxyethylcellulose
How Does LiLash Work
Whilst using the product consumers have reported in their LiLash reviews experiencing longer and thicker eyelashes which get a natural curl to them.
It is said to take around 4 to 5 weeks to see the results with daily use. Although many users have reported in their LiLash reviews noticing results sooner.
- Contains Peptides
- Can be used on the upper eyelashes and eyebrows
- The ingredients included in this formula are pure, powerful and safe.
- It is also very easy to use
- Excellent customer support is another plus point about this product.
- FREE Ground Shipping
- Get an extra 5% OFF LiLash. Use referral code DEAL4U during checkout.
- Expensive, retails for over $135
- Can NOT be used on the lower eyelashes
- Can take 6 weeks to show results similar to Lashes To Die For
- The product has the potential to cause mild irritation upon contact with the eyes.
- A slight darkening of the eyelid where LiLiash has been applied.
How to use LiLash
You need to use LiLash daily and you apply it using the applicator to the upper eyelid skin along the eyelash line with a single stroke. After application it will dry within 2 to 3 minutes and then you can apply your other cosmetics.
Although some side effects have been reported, many users use LiLash and experiencing side effects. It is not available in stores and over the counter; you can purchase it online from the company's official website.